ADULTS: ASSET BUILDING & WEALTH GENERATING
You’re really starting to make some headway in your career and your life is getting busy – a new relationship; starting a family and raising children; and paying off the mortgage.
You may be looking at upgrading your home, doing renovations or extensions and may need a new family car. Have you considered planning for your child’s education expenses?
These are your earning years and there is quite a lot an adviser can help you with. You can make a big difference to your lifestyle both now and into the future, by managing your money properly now.
What your employer contributes is only a part of maximizing your super and your adviser can help you make the most of it.
- Investment choice
- SMSF – Self-managed Superannuation Funds
- Government co-contribution/voluntary contribution
- Salary sacrifice
- Spouse contribution
- How does divorce affect your super?
From time to time the government makes changes – the government for instance now allows you to access super from age 55. It’s important you keep up to date with these changes.
Consider the sort of retirement lifestyle you expect. Now is the right time to get the ball rolling and put some goals in place.
- Are you on track?
- Your adviser can help reduce the mortgage
- How do you find money for your children’s education?
Your adviser can help you with a number of key issues to make the most of your savings outside of super.
- Saving and purchasing a house
- Cashflow management
- Accumulating wealth
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) implications
Not only do you need to protect your hard earned assets, protect your income too.
- House and contents
- Income protection
- TPD – Total and Permanent Disability
Having the right financial planning strategy in place can help ensure you don’t pay more tax than you have to.
- Investment reporting
- Debt management strategies that is, set up an offset account/debt consolidation
There is never a good time for a redundancy, but seeking advice early can help your financial plans stay on track. If you’re proactively changing jobs you will probably get a pay rise. Make the most of it by getting some investment advice.
- Payment and investment options
- Re-assessing goals
When you’ve got others depending on you, planning for the unexpected becomes more important. Seeking and implementing advice can provide you with peace of mind in the event of the unexpected.
- How to distribute your estate fairly to your family and other beneficiaries?
- Creating your estate plan together with your accountant and solicitor
- Binding nominations versus Trustee decision
- If something happens to you, who will look after your children?
PLAN FOR A BRIGHT FUTURE
We can assist in planning for your financial future and help you work through your financial goals and objectives to identify the options available as well as provide you with tailored solutions.
You increase the likelihood that you will achieve your financial goals and objectives by taking control.
No obligation, just an offer to see how we can assist
Investment Options (Aust) is pleased to offer you an obligation free consultation to discuss your financial goals and needs.