Our relationship with you does not end after the initial preparation and plan implementation. A portfolio requires regular review to ensure that it continues to meet your needs. The review process addresses:
HOW YOUR NEEDS MAY HAVE CHANGED.
- The economic environment.
- Investment sector performance.
- Your taxation position.
- Social security issues.
- Investments available.
- Taxation position of investments.
- Fund manager and investment performance.
- Changes in your personal and financial life
All these factors are subject to change and these changes may have significant impact on the suitability of your investment portfolio.
Feel more prepared for whatever the future holds – as your life changes, your plan should too. Working with a knowledgeable financial adviser – someone who takes a genuine interest in your financial success – can help keep you on track with your objectives. How?
- Review your plan regularly and track your progress toward your goals.
- Apply new solutions, strategies and tactics as your needs change.
Develop an ongoing relationship with a financial adviser.
A Financial Plan, by its very nature, must be dynamic and remain relevant to your changing circumstances. The best outcomes are achieved when you have an ongoing relationship with your financial advisor.
Planning and reviews are the key to achieving your long-term goals and given your circumstances will undoubtedly change over time, it is important that you regularly get together with your advisor to evaluate where you are heading and how you are progressing.
A growing number of people feel more confident about their financial future when working with a professional financial adviser:
- As people age and acquire more assets, the more they use financial planners.
- People of higher income do less of their own financial planning and rely more on advisers.
- People experiencing a major life change (new job, divorce etc.) often realise their financial needs have changed and their plan requires adjustment.
- Most people who use a financial planner feel very satisfied and maintain an ongoing relationship with their adviser.
In continuing our relationship, we provide our clients with a program on ongoing support to ensure they remain on track.
Call Investment Options (Aust) today to find out more ph. 07 4775 5199.
Investment Options (Aust) is proud to be a part of the Townsville community…your community.